The Amazon Basin is home to some of the world's most renowned superfoods. From Maqui berries to camu camu - the amazon provides one of nature's most diverse range of berries. Berries are one of nature’s best superfoods, packed with antioxidants and unlike other fruits, low in sugar.
Which means you can load up on your smoothies without having to worry about those pesky sugar crashes or blood sugar spikes.
One of our favourite smoothies is this simple amazon berry superfood blend. Mixed berries + 2 tblsp of our Amazonia Sustenance Superfood Blend + ice. Yummy!!
- 2 tblsp Amazonia Sustenance
- Handful of frozen mixed berries
- 2 tblsp Coconut Yogurt (optional)
- A small amount of water for consistency
- Mix all ingredients in a high-speed blender for 30 seconds or until smooth and creamy.
- Top with your favourite toppings.