Who doesn't love cinnamon buns? For some reason cinnamon danish's always remind me of Christmas. Although it's not Christmas here in Australia, it is winter at the moment. So it got us thinking, there must be a healthy way to enjoy the flavour of a cinnamon danish in a smoothie. And well, after a bit of trial an error, it turns out there is!
We've used our organic Coconut & Vanilla Bean Plant Protein powder to give this smoothie a much needed protein kick.
1 Large Glass
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut & Vanilla Bean Plant Protein
- 5 Toasted wallnuts (or pecans)
- 1 Tablespoon toasted rolled oats
- 1/2 Frozen banana
- 1 Pitted date (Dry)
- 1/2 Cup almond mylk
- 5 Ice cubes
- Mix all ingredients in a high-speed blender for 30 seconds or until smooth and creamy.
- Top with your favourite toppings such banana, chopped dates or rolled oats.