When it comes to smoothies, eating healthy doesn't necessarily mean drinking kale shakes 7 days a week. There are ways to indulge healthily!
That's where this Amazon Black Forest smoothie comes in. Rich, decadent, full of nutrients and low in sugar, this delicious smoothie will make you feel like you're having desert!
The idea with this recipe is a bit of a melange between a black forest cake and a cherry ripe chocolate bar. Except that it's healthy and packed with superfoods!
We used our Nourishing Berries to give it a super berry kick. We also used a bit of our Dark Chocolate which is incredibly healthy (in moderation).
This smoothie can be served hot or cold depending on your season. To serve it hot, simply bring it to a boil after blending!
1 Large Glass
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Pitted Cherries
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Nourishing Berries
- 1 Tablespoon Rolled Oats
- 15g Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Flakes
- 3 Ice Cubes
- Add everything to a blender and blend.
- Serve hot or cold in your favourite mason jar or glass.
- Top with shredded coconut, oats and chopped dark chocolate.