Who doesn't like cheesecake? Well you might be surprised, cheescakes are actually terribly unhealthy - packed with processed sugar, lactose, carbs and fat! But they taste so good don't they?
We did a bit of tinkering here at Vebena and we call this one “Amazon Berry Cheesecake!”. And oh yes it takes like cheesecake and you guessed it, low sugar, dairy free and packed with antioxidants....all the good things!
Want to give this a try? It’s super duper easy! Here’s our recipe:
- 2 tblsp Aztec Berry & Coconut Plant Protein
- 1 cup strawberries (frozen)
- 3 tblsp coconut yogurt
- 2 tblsp toasted raw oats
- 1/2 lemon (zest + juice)
- 1/4 vanilla bean seeds (if you’re feeling fancy!)
- Mix all ingredients in a high-speed blender for 30 seconds or until smooth and creamy.
- Top with your favourite toppings.