If you don't have any turmeric powder lying around in your pantry, you probably should! Turmeric is truly one nature's best superfoods for its anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric's been used in traditional medicine for centuries to help treat digestive inflammation as well as heartburn, joint pain and headaches.
This turmeric tonic recipe is a great immune booster and excellent for gut health. It can be served both hot and cold as well! Enjoy this recipe first thing in the morning to help galvanise your gut for the coming day!
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Turmeric
- 1 Teaspoon Aztec Gut Health
- 4 Slices Fresh Ginger
- 1 Sliced Lemon (small)
- Honey (to taste)
- Add all the ingredients to a small pot and let boil for about 5 minutes.
- Allow to steep for 5-10 minutes. Then add the Replenish powder.
- Mix well with a spoon and enjoy!